Thursday, February 16, 2012

~*Primitive Handmades Mercantile*~

Hello Dear Friends! This is just a quick note to tell you... I have my offering page updated for Primitive Handmades Mercantile. Please swing by if you get a chance. Be sure to visit the other artists too... I'm sure there will be goodies galore to drool over!

Here is what I've listed this month...

A couple of needle punched~topped boxes... each has a prim, blue strawberry tucked inside...
and a couple WOOL~themed rugs...

Tomorrow is another work day... and I'm up too late tonight... so t's bedtime now. I'll be posting ~*Friday Finishes*~ at some point tomorrow... so I'll see you then.

Until later... wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful new pieces, love the blue strawberries.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it is so sweet..i love it so much.
    have a lovely day..
    big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new pieces!Such beautiful work.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Betty, love the boxes and the blue strawberries look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. betty, you do really nice work! great colors and great punchen! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...