Thursday, March 22, 2012

~*Keeping Busy*~

That's what I do... keep busy! Hello Friends! I'm still busy working on the kitchen. I've removed all the clutter from over the upper cabinets and re-organized all the things in the cabinets. Oh... that is something else! We keep going to the wrong cabinet for a cup, plate, spoon, box of cereal etc. Things seemed backwards after installing the dishwasher... and this needed to be done. Now we need to get use to it! My next chore is to prep for paint... walls, ceiling, and cabinets. I've picked out my colors... but will show you more when I get it slapped on.

I finished my challenge piece for AAPG into a small pillow/pinkeep...


I do just LOVE how it turned out! It is now on its way to a new home.

I've also started another antique adaptation. I'm using mostly scraps for thread for it too...


Funny... I do love to make things with horses... but I am frightened by them face to face. Don't get me wrong, they are beautiful... and I'm sure gently most of the time, but I'll keep my distance.

Also on my list to GET DONE... my pattern for the Prim Sister's Club. My fabric order has arrived. One of these will be part of the kit for my pattern....


My piece is stitched and charted... just needs some sewing and a write up of the instructions.... then off to Jeanne and the girls at Country Sampler!

On that note... I better get back to work! Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

6 comments:

  1. Lucky person to be receiving the antique rug pinkeep! The horse np is nice too and I agree about real horses! lol! Great fabric choices for the club piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you sure are busy! can't wait to see the prim sisters piece, can't wait to receive it even more.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you have been busy and making beautiful new pieces.
    Love them both.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the antique inspired punched pinkeep. Your kitchen is looking awesome.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the antique piece you finished!
    The kitchen is motivating me to get going on painting my own cabinets!!! Will be a summer project for sure.

    Jennifer
    Feathers in the Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Prim Sisters! The first one issued was fun too and we are looking forward to yours! I was actually at the Country Sampler this past weekend and there is so much inspiration there that you can't help but want to get your needle going!!!! Jeanne is great and love the shop! Glad you are part of the fun too. pj

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...