Friday, May 25, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*`

Hello Dear Friends and Happy Friday!  I wish you all a Happy Memorial Day.  May you celebrate and be thankful for our brave with family, friends, and lots of love.
 
Of course, I hope you have lots of crafty time this weekend too.  I apologize for sparking the inspirational crafty goodness with my latest locker hooking project.  ***smile!***  My table rug is almost finished and I will share it with you very soon.  It looks like I still have a pretty full bowl of ripped threads too... which means there just might be another rug.  ***wink***
 
There is a beauty of a ~*Friday Finish*~ to share with you.  This one comes from dear Cathi... she stitched up my latest freebie ~*In My Garden*~...
 
Cathi's stitches are just wonderful!  Thank you for stitching and sharing!
 
I still need to get all my freebie charts and doodles transferred to another site.  Hopefully I can find some quiet time this weekend to finalize it all.  I'll share with you soon.  I lowered the storage rate on my Picturetrail account.  They were billing me at a higher rate each year (like everything else, rates going up).  I'm pretty sure I can store them in an online album on Flickr or Photobucket for free... just need to decide which is the best for sharing with all of you.
 
Wishing you all warm smiles...
 
Betty

1 comment:

What friends have said...