Friday, June 15, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends & Happy Friday!  I hope the day has been blessed for you... it has been for me.  We were out and about in Topeka visiting the zoo and beloved family members.  It was a full day... and I'm a bit tired, but feeling very warm in the heart.
 
Before I go in search of my pillow... there is a beautiful ~*Friday Finish*~ to share with you...
 
~*Prim Sisters Needlebook*~
 
This lovely ditty was stitched up by Faye.  It is her finish of the kit I recently charted up for Country Sampler's Prim Sisters Club.  Oh, she did just a beautiful job!  Inside, she replaced the cotton batting with a wooly heart... just stunning!  I'm just delighted to see finishes... always.  Thank you, Faye, for sending me your lovely finish to share.  'Lovely' just doesn't seem like enough goodness to describe it.  ***smiles***

I'm not sure what the weekend holds in store... but I do have many other things to share with you.  I will do my best to work on another post... quickly.

Until them... wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

4 comments:

What friends have said...