Thursday, September 20, 2012

~*Autumn Is Near!*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Yes, Autumn is near... Saturday to be exact.  I so appreciate these cooler days!  Don't you?  They have been helping me stay busy... and get lots done!
 
I've been very busy this week getting final preparations ready for our sale at The Orchard... part of Fabulous Finds on 99.  The event is two days, but we are only going to set up our sale on Saturday... so we can do a little shopping ourselves on Friday. *GRIN*  This is really looking to be a great event... state line to state line ~ north to south!  The organizers have really worked hard to get a lot of folks involved... and there are a lot signed up to have sales!  It is gonna be GREAT fun!
 
There is now a printable map on their website if you are in these parts & would like to visit!
 
Tonight is also the update for Primitive Handmades Mercantile.  I have five offerings ready to post.  I shared these three with you the other day...
Pictures have been taken of the other two... and they are probably my favorites... but you will have to wait until tonight to see 'em.  They are still on the camera ready to be transferred to the computer.
 
Today... I have a long list of things to finish ~ design ~ and craft.  
 
Wishing you warm smiles...
 
Betty

7 comments:

  1. aww i love them all so much..sweetttttttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The JOL's are awesome! Sure wish I could visit the 99 Sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pumpkins! Yes, I'm loving this cooler weather too! It's wonderful! :)

    Enjoy your day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty,
    Wonderful creations.

    I've never heard of this 99sale. Sounds like my kind of thing. Going to pop over to the website and check it out.
    Oh Hubby...
    :)

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh!!!!! i like pumpkins to !!!
    all's is georgous !
    great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful offerings ~ love them pumpkins~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...