Friday, September 14, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends & Happy Friday!!!
It has been a great day here so far... sunny with cooler temps, time for an estate sale & a garage sale, a little baking... and still lots of day left for some crafting!  Awesome!  I hope your day has been as well!
I do have a lovely ~*Friday Finish*~ to share with you.  This little ~*Wicked*~ finish is from Robin...
Isn't it just charming?  She stitched if from my ~*Wicked*~ Freebie.
Wonderful work, Robin!  Thank you for sharing!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There is some more fun I would like to share with you today.  Have you heard of the upcoming Wool Challenge Becky Jorgensen of Patchwork Posse has come up with.  Well, actually... I'm not sure she has posted it on her blog yet... but will be by Monday the 17th.  AND... I'm going to be a part of it!  More to come later...
Wishing you warm smiles...
Betty

1 comment:

What friends have said...