Thursday, November 29, 2012

~*New Patterns SOON!*~

Hello Dear Friends!  I hope you are all doing well!  This is just a quick post... those of you on Facebook are well aware... but the rest of you may not know yet.  (seems I'm always posting a picture, news, and gibber~gabber there!)  I AM working on new patterns!  I had hoped to have three, but was unhappy with one of them after I had it all stitched up.  (I stitch my own models... no ones fault but my own)  So... my goal now is to release TWO NEW PATTERNS ON DECEMBER 1ST!  I'm putting the final details for the patterns together today... and hope to print them up tomorrow!

So... come Saturday, December 1st... there will be an update on Early Work Mercantile... and TWO new ~*primitivebettys*~ patterns available!  Lots of exciting things put together for you!

I've been hooking and stitching... but not punching this month.  Anyway... look for some finished wares available on Early Work Mercantile... and finished patterns here on my blog or in my Etsy Shoppe!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...