Friday, December 7, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Well... this isn't really a ~*Friday Finishes*~ post... I'm going to make it more of a ~*Freebie Friday*~ post!

~*Old Cat*~ Freebie Doodle
 I had been wanting to work up a free cross stitch pattern... or doodle.  Then something happened and gave me the inspiration for this freebie.   A sweet gal ordered a pattern from me... and I sent her the wrong one.  Oops!  Long story short... she wanted this one... which really wasn't a pattern I had available.  The finish below is a piece I made and sold a long while back.  I've had cat doodles as freebies... but they are long gone with my old broken computer.  (I hope I am remembering correctly!)  So... I drew this one up & am giving it to all of you.  Please feel free to use it as you wish... but give credit to me as the designer.
Because this was a work from so long ago, I don't know the thread colors used.  I'm sure you will find threads that will look lovely in your stash.  Remember, if you are going to punch it... reverse it!  Remember too... that I LOVE TO SEE & SHARE FINISHES!  SEND THEM TO ME TO POST!

So... are you going to punch it, stitch it, hook it?  Some other medium?  I wanna see!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you again for the prayers for my StepDad and Mom.  He has been released from the hospital and they are both very happy to be home.  The doctors are trying to decide what the next step will be... they are considering a pacemaker now.  He is home and feeling well.  We are very happy for that!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

17 comments:

  1. aww i love old cat so much..
    sweetttttttttttt
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the free doodle betty! i love cats and i love your doodle!! im glad your step dad and mom are home and he is recovering well! enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design and the way you worked it. Happy your stepdad is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you punched it and the colors you used, really makes it look so prim. I am glad to hear about your step laws and continued prayers for their health.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this when you offered it as a finished piece..so old looking my Friend ~thanks for the freebie, may just have to finish one up for myself to keep~
    Merry Christmas to youu & yours,
    and Blessed be!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo... the finished cat is beautiful! Love the colors and the direction of the punching. Thanks for the freebie. Hugs to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to hear your stepdad is home and feeling well. He'll feel so much better at home than in the hospital. Your cat freebie is a delight! Merry Christmas Betty!!

    hugs
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm.....I thought I left you a comment but somehow it got lost.....I am so happy to hear your stepdad is home and feeling well. He will feel so much better at home than in the hospital. Your Cat freebie is a delight! Merry Christmas Betty!!!

    hugs
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty,
    What a delightful free doodle! Love your finished one and the colors you used! Thank-you so much for this gift!
    So glad your step-dad is home and doing well! Prayers for continued progress !
    Hope you and your family have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!
    Hugs!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty,
    Thank you, really cute. I will be doing this as a punch needle project.

    Thank you
    Denise,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the freebie!I think I will be punching it as soon as I get a chance.Loved your finished piece.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect freebie Betty...you might just get me punching again!

    So glad you step dad is home from the hospital again...prays continue for you and your family...hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet pattern. I love it. I have just started to learn to needlepunch, and I'm enjoying it very much, but I can already that you've done a wonderful job, with only a few colors, of creating interest, not only on the cat itself, but in your background. Truly lovely.

    My dad had a defibrilater inserted about 14 years ago, and recently had an updated one inserted recently, and he's done really well with it. I know these times can be difficult. I wish him well, and hope you and your family will have a happy Christmas.

    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...