Monday, April 15, 2013

~*Friday Finishes*~... on Monday

Hello Dear Friends!

I'm so sorry!  I fully intended to share this finish with you this past Friday for ~*Friday Finishes*~... and, well, time got away from me.

This lovely was stitched by Becky... a finish of my freebie ~*Spring Freebie*~


Isn't it lovely? The threads Becky used are so cheerful! She made this for one of her stitching exchanges. Thank you, Becky, for stitching and sharing! Again, I am so sorry for not posting on my normal schedule.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friday afternoon, and again on Saturday morning, I visited several local garage sales.  My truck was loaded up with lots of reasonably priced things.  I haven't taken any pictures yet, but there will be before & after shots.  I bought several pieces of furniture to re~do... and make all prim pretty!

Sunday we drove 2 1/2 hours away from home... so my husband could fulfill one of his dreams.  Doesn't he look GREAT?

Thankfully, he doesn't have any broken bones!  He does have sore muscles from head to toe... and from cheek to cheek though.  *smile*  He is so happy and had a GREAT time!  He has plans to go back to race more a few times this Summer.

I'm stitching and stitching... and have promised myself not to begin any more projects until the model I'm working on is finished.  So... time for me to get back to my needle...

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty
 

2 comments:

  1. Great version of your freebie.
    It looks like your husband had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Tony had such a wonderful time! Great finish by Becky :)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...