Monday, June 2, 2014

~*FREEBIE FREEBIE FREEBIE*~

Hello Dear Friends!  This will be a short post... but I couldn't wait any longer to give you this gift!

Enjoy!

~*Liberty*~ Freebie
© primitivebettys 2014

85 by 65 stitches

Please use any threads/fibers you wish for your desired colors.  I have stitched the design and am about to wrap up the finishing.  It will be shared with you shortly.  (Tomorrow if all goes well!)


I used DMC threads...
Red in the design - 300 Mahogany - vy dk
Blue in the design - 934 Black avocado green
Gray in the design - 844 Beaver gray - ul dk
White in the design - 612 drab brown - lt

My stitches were made on R&R Reproductions 35 ct Espresso Linen... 1 over 2

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

15 comments:

  1. What a great design! Thank you!!! Can't wait to stitch this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love your designs. Good to hear from you again.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you designing again! Thanks for this patriotic design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much. I know exactly what I want to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it! It's printed and ready, just need some floss. I'll buy your new pattern as soon as you release it! Amie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...