Tuesday, June 3, 2014

~*My Finish...ES!*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Yesterday I shared the ~*Liberty*~ Freebie... and also said that I hoped to show you my finish today.  It is nearing midnight... but I'm getting it posted!  Yippee!

And... there are a few others I can gladly show you that are also now completed!

The pictures were taken in the house ~ without enough light ~ please bare with me and the poor photographs.  

My ~*Liberty*~ Freebie Finish...

The ~*Liberty*~ pinkeep... and a few others...

This pinkeep is a stitch from a pattern by Nan Lewis of Threadwork Primitives.  I just LOVE it!  Thank you Nan!  (A freebie pattern for members of Primitive Stitchers Society on Facebook.)

This pinkeep is my finish of Lori Brechlin's Notforgotten Farm pattern.  Thank you Lori!  I LOVE this one too!

And finally... this one was just a little stitch I worked up on some scrap linen...

All these pinkeeps have old skeleton keys attached for charm and are filled with crushed walnut shells.  Around the edges, and for the key holders, I stitched in place a strip of cut wool.  The wool and the backs were also lightly ruffed up with some fine grit sandpaper to give the look of age.  Oh... and they were all aged with some strong coffee too.

It feels great to be stitching and crafting again.  Hopefully I can keep up the pace!

(All these pinkeeps have new homes and are not for sale at this time.)

~*Remember, I do love to share your finishes on my blog too!  So let me see 'em!*~

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Liberty freebie design! I am going to kit it to work on during my recovery from surgery ... if I can wait until then : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces, always love your stitcheries.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great Betty! Great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...