Monday, October 6, 2014

~*The Old & The New*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I've still been keeping the needles popping here... trying hard to have lots of finishes for the three events I have scheduled... that are so quickly approaching.

More needlepunch dolls have been finished.  It has been a long time since I've made any of these.  Here are a couple of old ones I found packed away... along with three new ones just created...

 The older ones...
 And the newer ones...
 It is interesting to me to see the changes.  

My bald Santa... with needle-felted beard (I used kid Angora goat wool)...
 Gingerbread Boy...
 Happy Snowman...
 The backs of the older ones... (2007 and 2009)
 The backs of the newer ones...
 All are sawdust filled and about 7 inches tall.

After the doll photo shoot... I had to snap a few pictures of my Chicks.  I wasn't able to get them all at one time... I have seven Ladies.  I told my Mister that they lay Golden Eggs.  *SMILE*  We get five to seven a day now.  Great job Ladies!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

5 comments:

  1. Oh but I LOVE that Bad Black Cat with the stripe dress. Actually all of them are great. Guess I'll have to check the prices to see if a cat should live in my house.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but I LOVE that Bad Black Cat with the stripe dress. Actually all of them are great. Guess I'll have to check the prices to see if a cat should live in my house.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your chickens are so lovely! There is nothing better than "real" eggs. One year on vacation, we ate breakfast someplace that served fresh home-raised eggs. I've never had better eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy!! They are all adorable! Good Luck at your shows, I hope you sell out!!
    ~Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pieces, they are so fun and I still have my kitty that you made me, always sitting on my shelf.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...