Thursday, December 18, 2014

~*Primitive Handmades Mercantile UPDATE!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I have been making a HUGE mess in my craft room... really ~ snippets of paper, fabrics, and threads are everywhere.  I have been a crafting fool... getting ready for the update on Primitive Handmades Mercantile TONIGHT at 8pm Central... and trying to finish some Christmas presents.  

The items for the update a finished... and ready to hit the ACTIVE button online tonight... and the Christmas presents are almost finished.

Here is a little preview of one of my items for the update this evening...

There are four ditties for this update.  Please swing by to check them out.

CLICK HERE to visit Primitive Handmades Mercantile... but remember... items aren't updated until 8pm Central!

As for my Christmas presents... I will take pictures, but can't share them until after they are gifted.

Ok... I'm off to grab the broom and do some clean up!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful banner and a fun piece. I wanted to make one with wools, but never go around to that project.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Betty and many blessings in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This banner is so cute...and a great idea! Your items in the mercantile are awesome too! Nice to have you back sharing your talents with us again dear Betty! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...