Thursday, May 21, 2015

~*Primitive Handmades Mercantile Updates Tonight!*~

Well... hello dear friends!

Oh my... where does the time go?  The days are busy like always... and, like always, I am trying to stay caught up.  School let out here last Tuesday... and I took a wonderful vacation with my son to California for a few days.  We went to visit out dear Aunts... and it truly was a memorable, fun~filled time!

Before I left though... I did get these items ready for Primitive Handmades Mercantile Update...
The update does LIVE in just a few minutes... 9pm EST!  Swing on over to take a look at all the amazing art pieces... Primitive Handmades Mercantile!!!

I won't keep you for now... but do hope to get back to posting regularly very soon!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...