Wednesday, July 22, 2015

~*Are You Punching, Hooking, Stitching... Crafting?*~

Hello Dear Friends!

Well, if you are feeling crafty... here is another FREEBIE DOODLE for YOU!

~*Scaredy Cat*~ © 2015 primitivebettys
 
Yes, it is very similar to the ~*Halloween Kitty*~ from last year.  I find it comical to compare the faces from last year to this year.  I had not looked at last years doodle until I went to post this picture and saw it in the file.  Hmmmm... what does it mean?  LOL

I can see either doodle crafted without the Jack~O~Lantern faces.  They would make sweet Autumn ditties with just plain pumpkins.  Don't ya think? 


Well... either way... Enjoy!  Hook, punch, stitch, paint... whatever the medium you choose... have fun with the doodle!  Resize to your desire.  Please though... give credit for the design to me ~ primitivebettys/Betty Dekat.  Your finished works may be sold, but no 'mass production' please.  Also, DO NOT sell the pattern!  It is free FREE FREE!  Thank you!  Oh... and I do love to see those finished items!  Share them with me!

Wishing you all warm smiles... and crafty fingers!

Betty

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been doodling away! Thank you for the wonderful gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new freebies are fun, I just finished a small punched piece and it wasn't fun, rather do prim ones and yours always work up so nicely.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...