Monday, August 19, 2019

~*My Etsy Shop*~

Hello Dear Friends!  Did you know? 

Did you know that my Etsy Shop has been re~opened? 

Did you see that I have listed some of my older patterns in PDF form?  (Some were PDF before, but I had retired ALL of my patterns.)  They are OUT OF RETIREMENT!  At least some of them.

Yes, I know I had said they would no longer be available, but after receiving so many requests (thank you), I found a way to offer them in PDF ONLY.  I am not able to supply any paper patterns at this time.

CLICK HERE to go directly to my shop

My newest PDF is a pattern that was created for Wool Works Magazine last fall.  I'm able to now offer it now... in case you missed it.

~*Jubilant Jackson*~ has 2 finishes available... either a vibrant & friendly Art Doll or a sweet & useful Needle Keep.


I hope you pop over to my shop to take a look.  With any luck, more of the old and many new will be added!

Oh... and I have decided all of my PDF patterns will be ONLY $5 US!

Wishing you all warm smiles,

Betty


No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...