Friday, August 31, 2007

I have been TAGGED!!!!!

Shocked and excited..... I need to complete my blogger duty! Angie of lovetheprimlook tagged me for this fun Middle Name Game. To play the game...... you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Ok so here it goes: My middle name is Ann.... (ya, real cute huh? Betty Ann :) I was named after both my Grandmas ~ one is Betty the other Anna)

A ~ Artistic..... or, at least, wanna be ~ there has always been a strong desire to make something creative with my hands

N ~ Nurturing...... my love for my son & stepsons guides me through every day of my life

N ~ Nice..... I asked my hubby for help on another 'n' word & this was his idea. What do you think? Am I nice? LOL

So, I suppose at this time I have to tag three of my dear friends.... and they are.....

Deena of Nestled in the Singing Woods.... aka sweetanne

and

Kelley of With Hook and Needle....kanknchester

and

Tammy of Skip to my Ewe

Yup.... these three friends have been tagged before - many times - but never by me! ;0

Smiles to you all my sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...