Sunday, September 2, 2007

Please vote in my pinkeep poll.....

Hello my friends! As you know.... I seem to have this fascination with pinkeeps. I have made them with needle punched & tiny cross stitched tops. They have been filled with a variety of different things..... from sand, raw wool, rags, sawdust & crushed walnut shells. I have never used regular poly fill - because I know this will dull your needles.... and it just isn't old-tyme enough for me. It would be great to have your opinion on the filling. What do you like? Please tell me!!! You opinion matters to me & will help me with my stuffings!! LOL

Here are a few of the pinkeep that I have listed on Ebay right now. One is filled with crushed walnut shells and the other two have sawdust stuffing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can see all the pinkeeps listed by searching Ebay id.... primitivebettys or clicking on this link...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZprimitivebettys

1 comment:

  1. Betty,
    I don't know enough about the stuffings to have a clue on how to vote. I would vote for the crushed walnut shells, just because that sounds so rustic and prim!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...