Thursday, January 17, 2008

~*Good Snow-filled Morning to you!*~

Good morning my friends! We had a little bit of snow last night & the temp right now is only 8 degrees. Burrrrrr that is cold! School started an hour late this morning. So, needless to say, I am an hour late today too.

I have been trying to stay awake a little later every night this week ~ working on finishing up those cross stitch patterns. So far, I have four patterns almost finished. Hopefully today will be the day to get the finishing details on them done... then off to the printers I go.

Just for fun, I started a new poll. For your rugs, needle point, cross stitch, or anything you do 'crafty-wise'..... which do you prefer. Pick your choice! It will be interesting to see.

Have a creative & smiley day!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...