Friday, February 1, 2008

~*It is February ALREADY!*~

Oh my does the time fly?! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe & warm in the cold, wintery weather that has been hitting the country. Hopefully too, the groundhog won't see his scary little shadow tomorrow morning!

I have been keeping VERY busy this week working on numerous things.... but mostly getting my next cross stitch designs ready for YOU. I have three of them almost ready & should have them available by next week. One of them is very dear to my heart as I had my Great Grandmother in mind while stitching it. I can hardly wait to show it to you all! (but, yes, I have to wait until it is fully ready) Please keep watching for the patterns to pop up here & on my eBay offerings.

Did you all hear? BLESTB is having our Memories of the Heart themed items for February. My buddies have been talking about putting up some super hand~dids. Stop by to see what they have done when you get a chance. We do month long launches for this group.... so stop by more than once. You won't be disappointed!

small
Isn't this banner awesome? It was made by BLESTB member, Shelly Auen (primitive-stitchin). She is so talented!

Until next time.... keep warm & many smiles to ya!
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment

What friends have said...