Thursday, March 6, 2008

~*I Received An Award & Have Been Tagged... all in one day!*~

My friend Tammy gave me this super sweet award today & let me just tell ya ~ IT BROUGHT SOME SUNSHINE TO MY DAY!

Photobucket

It was so nice of her to think of ME!

I'm going to pass it along to some of my sweet friends ~

Sher of Old Crow Farm

Lori of Stitches in Tyme

Kelley of With Hook and Needle

Tammy of Treasured Heirlooms

Kimmie of Olde Lavender Prims

I should add though.... that I could & would LOVE to give this award to ALL my friends. I don't know what I would do without them ~ they are all so very near & dear to my heart.

Kimmie is also the one that Tagged me! This game of tag is different from any of the others though.... it about made me cry ~ but in one of those happy ways. It is a game of 'What Ifs'

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with....

I would choose to go back in time about 150 years ago. I wouldn't scope out someone in the 'fine' arts...... I would find a craftswoman. She would be someone that worked all day caring for her family and farm. She would be one that would find beauty in the simple things & would hook or stitch to have 'pretties' in her home. I would love to live a day in her life to better appreciate the things so many of us take for granted.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind....

That is easy... I would wish for Peace.

Where would I go if I could travel anywhere in the world....

Minnesota. My hubby is from there & I love to see the twinkle in his eye when he talks about his childhood.

What if I could make over three areas of my body...

They would have to be my Brain, my Heart, and Arms..... it would be GREAT to be smarter, love more, and hold more.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours...

I would love a day of rest, relaxation, and pampering.... so I would have to be my cat Sarah for a day!

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours...

I would bring back my Great Grandma, Gram. She passed when I was only 8.... but I have always looked up to her as a symbol of strength and love.


Who do I tag? Well.... it would have to be all those I gave the award to ~ of course!

Smiles,
Betty

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,
    Thanks for playing the tag game...your answers were touching.

    Thank You for the Award also. I will display it proudly!

    Hugs,
    Kimmie in OP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh,I love your "what if's" !!! Hugs Mo

    I added your link to my blog....your blog is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...