Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~*Another Charming Finish!*~

Patti Gagliardi has another awesome finish for the 'Tulip Doodle' I offered awhile back. You might remember the sweet hang tag she made from the doodle ~ cut from vintage sheet music.... well, this is what she has done with it now ~



Her use of color is perfect!



I love the finish on the back too!



Thank you Patti for sharing your finish! You did a beautiful job! I love to see the works created from my designs.

*********************

My friends, I have so much more to tell you about & pics I want to share. Over the next couple of days, I hope to show you the works from my yard. Yup.... I've been outside for the past several days working dirt & getting sun burnt. It has been great fun! Also, I am working on the models for my next patterns. There are plans for two new cross stitch patterns and one needle punch dolly pattern. Please keep watchin'.... it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Many smiles to you,

Betty

6 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely. Thanks Patti for sharing! The saying on the back really touches the soul. Love the corners too. I can't wait to see your gardens Betty! But especially looking forward to your new cross stitch releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this primitive quilt mat. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see more. I love cross stitching as well and I am also looking forward to the cross stitch releases! DebbieB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use your doodle! :D Very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful job, I love it.
    I have it saved to make on my to do list:)
    Can't wait to see your gardens, mine are just starting to pop out of the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty, I wish I had the talent that you and your friends share. This mat is perfect and I love the colors used. I'm also looking forward to seeing what you've been up to in the yard. I really want to get out and work on my flower beds but it's not to be. Unfortunately, I need to re-learn to walk first.
    JoJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work from a wonderful pattern!!
    love ya
    deena

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...