Monday, April 14, 2008

~*Spring Thyme Doodle*~



Hello My Friends! Oh, the sun is shining so pretty this morning! Not only that, but I have my computer back! Yes, that means I can now get back to work on my cross stitch patterns! Yippee! However, because the sun is being so friendly..... I have some work to do outside too... and Trinity has two soccer games this evening. It is sure to be a fun week ... and hopefully a productive one too.

May you all have a week of happiness & joy with lots of sunshine & promise!

Many smiles to you,
Betty

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pattern Betty. You are very generous! Enjoy those soccer games. Love your blog.
    Kathy (woolfind)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice chart.
    Thanks Betty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betty! Love your lil spring-y doodle! The birdies are adorable...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Doodle Miss Betty! Thanks for sharing!

    xox Jean :)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...