Thursday, August 7, 2008

~*NEW Patterns Released!*~

Hello Friends & Folks! Yes, it is true.... I've finally released two new cross stitch patterns.... feels like it was a long time in the making. It has been one hectic summer!

I've just put the patterns up on Ebay and Etsy.... but you can always get them directly from me as well. Or, if you are a store, Norden Crafts, LTd will have them shortly.



~*My Favorite Kitten*~




~*Tea Thyme in the Garden*~


Thank you for letting me share the news!

Have a blessed day.... with many smiles....

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Betty,
    Great new patterns and of course I love the kitty.
    I hope you do well with them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty both designs are awesome! I'm sure both will be very popular. Love how elegant your Tea Thyme is. The kitty is just too cute! Ok, tapping my toe impatiently for them to be available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miss Betty, those are some very sweet patterns. I just may have to have that kitty!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...