Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~*October 1st Offerings are Ready!*~

Hello Friends & Folks! Just a quick note for ya... October 1st updates for The Primitive Gathering and Lemon Poppy Seeds are ready for viewing. If you would like to swing by for a peek... please do! :)

I've made several punched pieces & a couple of hooked rugs. Here is one of my dollies up for offering....



I'm still hard at work on some cross stitch charts.... among other things. Guess I should get back to them & off the 'puter for a bit.

Until next time... warm smiles to ya!

Betty

5 comments:

  1. So cute and such hard work that go into them!

    Can't wait to see the new x-stitch charts I'm sure they will be great!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, your dolls are the Greatest!!! I saw the cat on your website. You are so very talented and creative.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too adorable! Love all your primitives. Your the best of the BEST!
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...