Friday, January 30, 2009

~*Sneak Peek*~

Blessings dear friends! Here is a sneak peek of the ditties I'll be offering on The Primitive Gathering and Lemon Poppy Seeds for the February 1st update.


I do still have some computer work to be done for the updates... but will have that finished before the clock strikes 12 on the 1st. Nothing like waiting until the very last minute... t'is the story of my life.

I would also like to share another fabulous, freebie finish. This one was stitched by Marilyn...


Once again, I am so impressed! I just can't give you all enough praise for stitching up my doodles!

Thank you, Marilyn, for stitching & sharing!

Warm smiles to you all...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. Betty your pieces are absolutely beautiful! You are just so creative! Love the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful goodies, I hope you do well.
    I have a few pieces I need to finish off, myself.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful creations, love them all!
    blessings, kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful your finished designs are. They are just to die for. And the finished freebie is adorable. All of it just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, Betty!! I'm patting your back for getting so much accomplished!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! Those are absolutely stunning! How wonderfully creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must stop making such temptingly beautiful goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...