Friday, March 20, 2009

~*Another Fabulous Freebie Finish*~

Hello Dear Friends! We have been really enjoying our Spring Break week & have kept extremely busy! Today is Trinity's last day off school & we have lots of activities to fill this day too. One thing we are doing is hitting a church rummage sale. You know, the kiddo loves a good tag sale just as much as his ol' Mom! If we find some fun ditties, I'll post them to share.

Before we head off for the day though, I want to share this sweet finish by Kim. I feel bad, she sent it to me a few days ago & I haven't been able to find the time to post. I'm sorry to take so long Kim.... please forgive me.

Kim stitched up the freebie ~*1857 Bunny*~ and says she is going to stitch it again to give to a friend. Now... isn't it darling? And it is so sweet that she is going to stitch it twice!



Thank you, Kim, for stitching and sharing!

Wishing you all a day full of sunny, warm smiles...

Betty

2 comments:

  1. The stitchery is beautiful and so perfect for Easter. BTW your blog is awesome and I have added you to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you betty for all the wonderful patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...