Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~*Another Week Already Flyin' By*~

Hello Dear Friends! After a hectic, but fun weekend... the week is just flying by already. Here it is Tuesday & I'm up to my ears with projects that desperately need to be finished for updates on The Primitive Gathering, Lemon Poppy Seeds, maybe even an Ebay listing.... and YES, pattern releases! Really, honestly... I promise I'm working on patterns! I have two cross stitch ones and even a little needle punch one that I'm wanting to release VERY SOON.

On that note, this will be a short post. Before I sign off though, I want to share a couple of finishes with you. These darling needle punches were made by Lisa. They have both been finished so nicely! The frames, she says, were made by her husband... one is old beadboard and the other is part of an old door casing. Both have the original paint. The needle punches and the frames are just AWESOME ~ aren't they?! WOW Lisa! Thank you for punching and sharing!

Made from the freebie ~*Happy and Joyful Bunnies*~


This one was made from a pattern/doodle in my ~*Welcome Spring*~ booklet. (This booklet is available from me via email if you are interested.)


Oh... and one more thing I would love to mention... my very good friend Marianne honored me with this Friend Award!

Thank you, Marianne! You are so sweet!


Ok... I gotta get crackin'... well stitching, sewing, punching, and hooking actually! Hummm... I think the laundry room is needing a little attention today too... and the floors could probably use a good sweep. Oh so many things to do....

Wishing you all many warm smiles to fill your day!

Betty

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing more wonderful finishes, Lisa's punches are super and love the frames.
    Sounds like another busy week as usual for you! Looking forward to seeing your new patterns.
    :)Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to learn to punchneedle...they are just fantastic!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa's punches look wonderful! Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to see your new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those great finishes. Looking forward to seeing your new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are terrific! I have to try punchneedle - I love the look of it.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Lisa!!!!! I love seeing the finishes...and am so grateful that they were offered by you Betty. xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again Betty for the wonderful patterns!! And thanks for sharing my works :)
    Hugs,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wonderful pieces and such neat finishes too!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...