Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~*Another Sweet Rabbit Hopped In Today*~

Hello Friends! Today has been a full day! I spent a good deal of time trying to clean the house, ran a few errands, and finished the hooking on a lil' mat. I'll show it too you soon. But first... I had another rabbit hop into my email today. Lookie!



This sweet bunny was needle punched by Karen (no blog or online album yet... but she has it on her 'To Do' list). Karen worked with DMC fibers & blended the colors giving the finished piece a soft, sweet touch. Don't ya just love the background? It is lovely, Karen! Thank you for punching and sharing!

On my list tomorrow ~ do the finish work on a couple of hooked pieces, play with the dye on that red/blue/green~plaid pile of wool, and STITCH! The weather is going to be beautiful again and my gardens do need some attention... but I'm really wanting to craft. Let's see what wins? hee hee

Many warm smiles to you all...
Betty

6 comments:

What friends have said...