Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~*Freebie Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! The week has continued BUSY, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are some open times on the calendar in the next few days! I WILL be posting at least one new FREEBIE doodle and/or chart by the end of the week. So, please, keep watching!

Until then, I have some awesome new freebie finishes to share!

Karen (no blog or online album yet) has been one busy girl! She has made all of these...

Using the ~*Symple Scissor FOB*~ chart, she whipped up a sweet lil' needlebook. What a darling place to store your needles.


This one she finished as a 'stand up' and sold it on Ebay. Cute Cute Cute! This is from the doodle ~*Happy and Joyful Bunnies*~.


This one... well... what else could I say? B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! The satin touches & pearl pins just are the perfect finish for this flat-fold. The chart for this one was ~*Spring Freebie*~.


Another view ~


This next finish was made by Cathi. She started with inspiration from ~*Hearts Pair 1857*~... but took it so much further. WOW! She changed the date to her anniversary & added her's and her hubby's initials ~ making it so sweetly, special! She framed it in a simple frame purchased from Walmart, but aged it up some with Bri-Wax. So sweet!


Thank you ladies for playing with my charts & doodles... and for sharing! I've said it before, but will say it again... I LOVE to see your awesome finishes! PLEASE keep 'em coming!

Okay... I'm off for another full day... but remember, by the end of the week I'll have a gift or two for ya!

Warm smiles...

Betty

p.s. I've taken a vacation month on The Primitive Gathering, but do hope to do an update on Lemon Poppy Seeds soon. Sorry about the delay... I'm not sure why these are called the 'Lazy Days of Summer'.

3 comments:

  1. I love your little flower freebie.
    I stitched one for my mother. A pic is up on my most resent update on my blog. You can see it at http://ebeeblog-eliza.blogspot.com/

    I love the finishes here on your blog too.

    Thanks for the freebie!
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...