Sunday, July 5, 2009

~*Sharing More Fabulous Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! I hope you have all had a grand, holiday weekend full of JOY! We celebrated at my BIL and SILs annual 4th of July Party on their farm. They always put on a super party & my BIL goes over and beyond for the fireworks show! It was really a special night.

I've received a few more fabulous finishes that I'm really excited to share with you!

This first one is from Eliza. She really made this one SWEET as pie! She added some personal touches & made this into a 'pin thingy' (I LOVE that she called it that... I use the word thingy all the time... too cute!). The red, white, and blue is perfect for the season too.


Next up... and I don't know how she can work so quickly... is an awesome needlepunch from Doris (no blog). I was shocked to see she had already punched up the ~*Black Cat & Jack*~ freebie doodle. I'm thinking she must not EVER sleep... just punches 24/7! Doris, you gotta tell us how you get so much done. :)

Don't you just love her choice of colors? The hints of turquoise on the scallops add a very nice touch. Wonderful!


Doris sells many of her works on Ebay with the seller id of ~ wellingtonwoolies. I'm not sure if this one will be an offering... but she has many others you will want to see.

Thank you Ladies... for working with my charts & doodles and for sharing!

Many warm smiles to you...
Betty

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, "Black cat and Jack" leave it to me to make the cat gray and white!! duhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes! Black Cat and Jack is getting me in the autumn mood... love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Doris~
    I love your black cat!
    I had just thought he was gray from rolling in ashes, lol... He is cute!


    Thanks for posting the pic of the "pin thingy" I made for my mom! I hope she likes it. She is a quilter. She does all her quilts by hand! I just hope she will use it once I send it to her. She tends to "keep" things special and never use them.... lol

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...