Wednesday, October 7, 2009

~*Scrappy Ol' Rug*~

Hello Dear Friends! I've finished hooking this lil' mat & listed it on Ebay just a few minutes ago. I'm really happy with how it turned out... it looks so antique & olde... to me anyway.



If you would like to see more of it... CLICK HERE or search seller id primitivebettys.

Tomorrow is suppose to be cold & rainy... actually the remainder of the week is suppose to be cold. I've got a few soup recipes picked out to try... and plan on staying in with hook & needle in hand. (well, not at the same time ~ but you knew that!)

Wishing you all many warm smiles,

Betty

3 comments:

  1. Cute rug Betty! Let us know which soup recipes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, Betty! I, too, love the "old" look of it. You did a GREAT job!

    It is a cold, rainy morning here in south central Kansas. Feels more like winter than autumn. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...