Thursday, September 23, 2010

~*Finished Cuffs*~

These took longer than I had anticipated, but they are finished and I'm ready to move on to the next project...




Here are the backs... again, I had to add fabric liners because of my measuring "oops". I was going to use cotton ticking, but I later decided these fabrics were more pleasing...




Another view...



To fit the 22 oz. Yankee candle, the finished cuff size should measure 14 1/2 by 4 inches.

I received a nice email from Sandi this morning. She told me how she made ties for her cuffs by using two strips of matching wool. She was also kind enough to send me some photos. Aren't her cuffs great!? I can't decide which I like better... the star or the tulip! Thank you Sandi!




Ok... I need to pack up a pattern order... then it is on to something else. I'm thinking of trying my Oxford Punch Needle again. My good friends Ginger and PatiJane have been at a punchneedle camp... and have me very inspired!

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

6 comments:

  1. nice job on the cuffs. i made some penny rug ones last year. i gotta practice on my punch needle and then it's on to rug hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty:
    I love your candle cuffs!!!Thanks a bunch for sharing you have the greatest Ideas....
    Happy stitching, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...