Tuesday, September 21, 2010

~*Hookin' Some Scraps*~

As promised in the earlier post... here is what I've been working on...



Hooking with only scraps, I've been working on some candle cuffs.

This is the one made & given to me by Linda Stewart last year in an online exchange. I just love it!



These candle cuffs fit on a large Yankee Candle. They really are a great accessory for the candles we all LOVE! My cousin was here a few weeks ago & commented on how she too liked it & said she would like to have one. I'm hoping to finish one up for her... and plan to do some steaming, whipping, and finishing before the day is over.

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

9 comments:

  1. I love your candle cuffs, Betty...they hook up wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very sweet! How do you attach them? Buttons, Ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candle sleeve - that is a great way to use up those extra worms! SUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to learn to hook! Great gift ideas with the holidays approaching! I'm a new follower and off to check out your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty ~
    You call them candle cuffs but I'd also call them very sweet little table mats! Very cute.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for using up scraps and gift giving.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candle cuff is so clever. I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Betty! Love the colors you used. Which means your rugs are beautiful too because these are your worms ;)...

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...