Saturday, September 25, 2010

~*My Happy Fella*~



That is Tommy... he is happy too... but this is my really happy fella...



Tony has been wanting to get a new 'project' going. It looks like his wish has come true. He would like to transform this... a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500...



into something like this...


(photo found here)

It looks like there will be lots of sweat, muscle, and grime put into this project, huh? Well, I'm sure he can do it & am so thrilled to see him so happy! We are both looking forward to visiting future car shows together to show it off. Now... he needs to get to work. :) (maybe I can help with part of it too?)

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

8 comments:

  1. If you can dream it, you can do it! It's going to take some sweat and elbow grease... but the bones look good to me! Enjoy the process! BTW... Tommy has some great coloring to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking photos! That's one great looking cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like lots of work but I'm sure Tony will have it looking sharp in no time. It will be fun to see the works in progress. Congratulations to Tony on the new project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will look great once he finishes it, great project to work on and something you can all enjoy when it is done.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love the car, I've always liked cars. Great cat too!! Here kitty, kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I like your Tommy cat! He's terrific:) Oh yes, our men love working on those old cars. That's a dream of mine too, to do it again. He did it when he was a youngster and really enjoyed it.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun, and the car will be awesome. Take lots of pictures to show us of the progress. Your kitty looks like he is already on board. (millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete
  8. memories of my youth......sweet!
    I'm having a giveaway and would love for you to enter!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...