Friday, January 7, 2011

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! Now that the holidays have once again slid past... it is time to get back to some normalcy. Time to get back to some ~*Friday Finishes*~! Yet again there some fabulous sweets to share! It seems Valentine's Day is quickly approaching... and these finishes are proving it...

From my buddy, Doris...

Doris over~dyes most of her wool and puts a lot of attention into her works. They are always so nicely punched!

My SIL, Robin, has punched up the same freebie doodle...

Robin told me she was inspired by Doris for this design. She punched using vintage wool threads and mounted her finish to a wooden box. The pillow in the picture is actually for tucking inside the box. So cute! I've seen this one in person... and the photo doesn't do it justice. It really is much nicer. Robin will be listing this and maybe more pieces on Ebay this coming Monday.

Thank you girls, for punching and sharing! I'm still itching to get my punchneedle out... like I mentioned the other day... but it still sits untouched. Maybe this weekend I can work with it.

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

2 comments:

What friends have said...