Thursday, May 19, 2011

~*Simply Stitch Freebie*~

Hello Dear Friends! With the school year ending tomorrow and Summer break about to begin... I hope you and I both can take a few moments to Simply Stitch and craft. So... to begin your Summer break here is a little freebie from me to you. Enjoy...

~*Simply Stitch Freebie*~

© primitivebettys

66 by 36 stitches

Please feel free to use fibers of your pickins'... and be sure to email me those finishes to share for ~*Friday Finishes*~.

Please be kind and give credit to the artist/designer... Betty Dekat/primitivebettys.

I see this little stitch on a small pinkeep, a darling lil' scissor FOB, or atop a sweet box. Where do you see it?

Happy Stitching!

Wishing you warm smiles...

Betty

25 comments:

  1. I'm seein' it as a scissor fob!!!! So pretty! Thanks much! I'll be Simply Stitching all afternoon today! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty thanks so much for all of you wonderful freebies. I just love them. I have one of your freebies that I finished shown on my blog that I just love. You are so sweet to share your talents.

    Thanks Again,
    Linda
    Calico Cabin Primitives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Betty,,thank you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Blessings,
    ~Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh!!...thank you sooo much!...pinkeeps are my thing so that is what this shall be!...thank you again!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little design! Thank you so much for the freebie and all your other freebies! Can't wait to make it.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a sweet complimentary chart, Betty! You are so generous to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this freebie! I love it. Simple and straight to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! Thank you Betty.

    Have a wonderful day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a sweetie, Betty! Charming little design...thank you! Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another wonderful little freebie! It's just great.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Betty. It is lovely like you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for this lovely design!
    Have a nice w-e,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,Bette...
    I am planning on stitching this into a scissors fob and pinkeep, perhaps a needle book. I really
    like the simplicity of the design. Thanks again
    for all of the generous freebies.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry, Betty
    I spelled your name incorrectly.
    Regards,
    Susan B., WesternMA

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is lovely. As my friend said, would be a terrific name tag!!

    Thank you for this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...