Friday, February 10, 2012

~*Friday Finishes*~

Hello Dear Friends! The day is quickly slipping by. It was a work day for me & I am feeling beat down tired. But, before I plop down on the sofa or crawl under my covers... there are some beautiful ~*Friday Finishes*~ that I just must share. Enjoy!

Both are from Carole... and both are freebie finishes that you can find the patterns for HERE if you would like to use them...

~*Easter*~ Freebie...

and her adaptation of ~*Happy & Joyful Bunnies*~...

Both are just beautiful! Thank you, Carole, for stitching and sharing. It does look like you are ready for Spring to arrive. As cold as we are expecting the temps to be here this weekend... I'm not ready for it to warm up too!

Wishing you all warm smiles & a great weekend...

Betty

12 comments:

What friends have said...