Tuesday, July 1, 2008

~*1st of the Month Updates are Ready*~




Hello my Dear Friends! I have been pleasantly BUSY the past few days putting the finishing touches on MANY ditties..... items for updates on The Primitive Gathering and Lemon Poppy Seeds..... PLUS!..... I have added a couple more ditties to Ebay too!

Oh.... I have some really fun things to share with you from this past weekend.... but, because I've been on this computer for the past SEVERAL hours, I really need to get away to water the flowers & do a little house cleaning. I promise to post up the fun & share lots of photos soon.

Until then.... many warm smiles your way!

Betty

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty!
    Very beatuful needle punched offerings! I love the kitty...big surprise right? LOL! Nice work.
    Blessings,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...