Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~*More Sharing*~

Hello Dear Friends! I've received more freebie finishes ~ fabulous ones ~ to share! I do so enjoy getting emails of your works... so please keep 'em coming!

Christie is the first to stitch & share ~*Wicked*~. Quick huh? Christie used 32ct Raw Belfast linen with Weeks Dye Works Threads in shades of Mascara and Amber. Wonderful fiber choices, don't ya think? She said she is going to stitch another for her Mom too. Lovely stitches!


I'm also delighted to share another super, needlepunch by Charlene. Her works always brighten my day! Charlene chooses colors that are just 'cheery' & bring JOY! Her finish of ~*Halloween Cat*~ is no exception. Lookie!

Charlene offers many of her delightful, works on Ebay ~ this one too. Her Ebay id is redlockscreations

I've shared this one before, but wanted to share again since she too has it listed on Ebay right now. My dear friend, Debbie has listed her happy finish of ~*Snowy Tony*~. What a great way to cool off a hot July day! Debbie is an awesome crafter with any medium & this one is proof! Wonderful! He just makes me SMILE wide! Doesn't he do that to you too?

You can see Debbie's offerings on Ebay with the seller id kitane.

Thank you all for working with my charts & doodles... and sharing. It just makes me so happy!

Warm smiles to you all...
Betty

3 comments:

  1. Great finishes, Betty. I can't believe how fast some of these women are!!

    I didn't have time earlier to tell you how much I love the finish you gave to your basket. I often wish my husband would stop at places like this so I could look but I think he's just knows me so well. NOT stopping keeps our budget in line and the clutter down here at home. But I do love seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that new kitty and was tempted to make it, but as usual, I had a new idea of my own, I had to make;) Never mind the quilts that are waiting to be finished a new challenge to start.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all..the one link for the halloween kitty doesn't work..I love the colors that she chose..can I ask you a question..how do you transfer your patterns for cross stitch to non cross stitch fabric..or do you just mark the center like you normally would and go for it..I would make it crooked for sure and the top one looks so nicely done...and I have this pattern and want to make it...any good tips on needle punching..as I have the needle for it as well and want to get started in it too..:)

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...